How To Guides & advice
We wish to give our clients, both leaseholders and landlords, as much information and resources as possible to help them understand what can be a complicated and sometimes overwhelming subject.
- One popular and extremely useful feature of our website is the Lease Extension Calculator. Using just three simple pieces of information it will give you a range estimate of what your lease extension might be worth. Try out our Lease Extension Calculator today!
- We provide you with more information about your rights as a leaseholder.
- How To… Extend Your Lease – the process explained in this guide and depicted in our handy infographic
- How To… Buy Your Freehold – a guide simplifying the process of “collective enfranchisement”
- Buying or selling a leasehold flat? What are the most important things you need to know?
- So what does ‘leasehold’ actually mean? Use our jargon-buster to get to grips with the terminology
- See some of our past case studies, if you are interested in learning more about the real results of our work.
We understand that the ‘legalese’ and industry-specific terminology can be confusing. If this section of our site leaves you perplexed, please contact us today by phone or email – or the instant chat widget at the bottom of this page! – and one of our customer service advisors will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
After two previously aborted attempts we have just completed the extension of the lease on our property in Wimpole Street.
Fortunately this time we asked myleasehold to manage the entire process for us, which proved to be a wise move due to the excellent service and comprehensive level of support.
I cannot recommend myleasehold highly enough.